North Raleigh Child Care: A List of Things to do While Your Kids are on Spring Break!
Are your kids ready to relax, unwind and have some fun during spring break? Are you looking forward to spending time with them? Whether you are looking for ways to get out of the house without breaking the bank, keep the learning process going while they are out of school or just to make memories and enjoy family fun together, our North Raleigh child care center made a to-do list that will help you plan fun things to do!
- Go fly a kite.
- Go on a staycation.
- Go to the library. Check out books and join story time.
- Go have a play date at a restaurant with a friend
- Go to your local home supply store or craft store and see if they are offering any free children’s classes.
- Go walk at the mall.
- Go for a Sunday drive any day of the week.
- Go to a local indoor water park.
- Go camping. Front yard, back yard, in the living room, or make it a weekend trip in another town.
- Go to your local recreation center in your city and see what activities or classes they offer.
- Go to the park.
- Go on a worm hunt.
- Go fishing.
- Go feed the ducks at a local pond.
- Go on a factory/plant tour.
- Check local churches to see if they’re offering any activities.
- Make a lemonade stand.
- Make homemade pizza together. Here is a list of ways to make pizza and have fun.
- Make your own board game.
- Make sock puppets and have a sock puppet play.
- Make finger puppets.
- Make your own stick horse.
- Make homemade popsicles.
- Make an assortment of muffins together.
There are tons of things to do to help entertain your kids while they’re out of school on spring break! Thinking outside the box and planning to do simple things are always great ideas!
If you’re able to spend all of spring break at home with your kids, but unable to do the same for summer break contact BrightHaven, North Raleigh child care center, for information on our summer day camps. We would love to have your children join us for the summer!